May 4th Special Edition
Just today, in a city not far far away...
This is our take on what Lord Vader's Model 3 would look like. We went for pearlescent black scales with red liners and a black Cerakote finish on our D2 American-made steel. Paired with the only thing Lord Vader would carry it in, our black leather sheath with our scout carry adaptor.
Now including the scout (horizontal) carry adaptor for the Model 3 drop point knives! This option also allows cross-draw, but you can get creative with our traditional mounting system; there are probably a half dozen ways you could rig it up on your belt.
Most people who do scout carry, attach it to their belt in the small of their back or the front on the side position, slightly to the left at 6 o'clock or 11 o'clock. No matter how you do, the key is to ensure the handle points toward your dominant hand.
- Pearlescent Black.
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Cerakote black finish.
- Red liners.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
All of our products are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
You may also like