We wanted to create something sweet to celebrate Halloween - and what better way to do that with our classic Blackout, now all dressed up for the occasion!
When our team was discussing how to do some “sweet” skulls for Halloween, sugar skulls came up and this hybrid webbed version was born. It would be equally at home on the Day of the Dead but we hope you dig its classic design and Halloween release!
With intricate sugar skull-inspired engraving on the handle and featuring our sleek, black oxide blade, this stylish, special edition run is sure to turn heads (and skulls)!
Whether you’re using this knife to carve a jack-o-lantern, wearing it festively for Halloween, or just want to own a badass design for carrying on your hip every day, this is a chance you don’t want to pass up. This sweet treat includes a black sheath made with rich, premium American leather.
If you think this knife will be around for long, you’d be gravely mistaken. This spooky special edition will only be available for a limited time, so buy yours today!
- Limited Edition Sweet Skully Blackout scales
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Black Oxide finish.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
All of our American-made fixed blades are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.