Certainly, the craziest material we have worked with!
The FR4 G3 handles are composed of woven fiberglass cloth, and an epoxy resin binder that meets some pretty intense military standards MIL-I-24768/27 Type GEE-F & ASTM D 709 01 TY IV Grade FR! This versatile high-pressure thermoset laminate looks cool and is fun to work with, but is also known for its low moisture absorption and performance in both dry and humid conditions. It's complemented by our classic Stonewash D2 lock grip that delivers a utilitarian look and feels accented with the inlaid brass liners! We keep raising the bar with materials and construction and this made in the USA this piece will not disappoint!
This combo includes an American-made belt with a lifetime replacement guarantee for breakage. Literally the last belt you will ever need to buy! Made from some of the highest quality, domestic leather available. The belt is constructed with heavy-duty bridle leather 1.5" wide X 3/16" thick, a heavy-duty nickel roller style buckle, and quality snaps to change the buckle out. This belt is thick and like any natural leather product, it will need some time to break in. The shade will deepen, and it will become molded to your shape and be comfortable for many years to come! Made to last decades, made in the USA.
- Brass lanyard hole and scale pins.
- Stonewash finish.
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
All of our knife & wallet sets are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.