Our latest innovation is a hybrid design based on a vacuum form of our classic 7 model. It's hand-burnished, assembled, and detailed with a classic eyelet construction and leather support. This provides a classic yet highly practical horizontal mounting design that's sure to be a favorite of campers and outdoorsmen of all kinds.
The FR4 G3 handles are certainly, the craziest material we have worked with! These handles are composed of woven fiberglass cloth and an epoxy resin binder that meets some pretty intense military standards MIL-I-24768/27 Type GEE-F & ASTM D 709 01 TY IV Grade FR! This versatile high-pressure thermoset laminate looks cool and is fun to work with, but is also known for its low moisture absorption and performance in both dry and humid conditions. It's complemented by our classic Stonewash D2 lock grip that delivers a utilitarian look that's accented with inlaid brass liners and pins! We keep raising the bar with materials and construction and this made in USA piece will not disappoint!
- Brass lanyard hole and scale pins.
- Stonewash finish.
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Hybrid construction with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Modern eyelet design
- Horizontal mount
- 1" Molle Spacing
- Military-grade materials
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
*** Company or organization names will not be engraved.
We reserve the right to refuse the personalization of inappropriate content:
Other Restrictions: Abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate; language.