If you like classic timeless black, the rich black Leatherwood resin handles on this model are the ticket for you!
The deep black handles compliment the mil-spec black oxide and rich leather sheath made with domestic hide, and all built right here in the USA.
The Blackout Gen III is based on our timeless 7-inch lock grip design incorporating new features like brand-specific premium USA-made D2 steel produced in small batches to our specifications and heat treat numbers for maximum hardness and durability. In addition, the signature brass liners give this piece a timeless look that exudes the classic Americana vibe of our hotrod and horsepower-inspired line. Classic, traditional, and made in the USA.
It comes tucked in the Convertible sheath, a unique 3-in-1 design by Whiteknuckler Brand that's perfect for long-haul truck drivers, hot rodders, and motorcyclists. It's a new take on the classic horizontal sheath that allows you to swap between traditional vertical, front horizontal, or cross pull options, all with one product for a true 3-in-1 design. Perfect for people that spend long hours in the seated position in or on a vehicle! The handle complements the beautiful premium rich American leather. Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Black Oxide Finish
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
All of our American-made classics are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
*** Company or organization names will not be engraved.
We reserve the right to refuse the personalization of inappropriate content:
Other Restrictions: Abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate; language.