Just in time for the 4th of July the all-new Patriot Edition!
This model represents a turning point for the brand, and we truly feel it's the culmination of over a decade of development. This versatile material looks cool, with its Stars and Stripes pattern, and is known for its low moisture absorption and performance in dry and humid conditions. It's complemented by our American D2 lock grip with a stonewash finish. We keep raising the bar with materials and construction and this made in USA piece will not disappoint!
It comes tucked in the Convertible sheath, a unique 3-in-1 design by Whiteknuckler Brand that's perfect for long-haul truck drivers, hot rodders, and motorcyclists. It's a new take on the classic horizontal sheath that allows you to swap between traditional vertical, front horizontal, or cross pull options, all with one product for a true 3-in-1 design. Perfect for people that spend long hours in the seated position in or on a vehicle! The handle complements the beautiful premium rich American leather. Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
- Brass lanyard hole and scale pins.
- Stonewash finish.
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
You may also like
Great and I love the knife I have got nothing but compliments about it
Been eyeing these up for a while and finally got one, the flag on the handle got me. This thing is razor sharp and looks better than the pictures
Very good, snap is a little stiff but hoping it will become easier over time.