***THIS LIMITED MODEL IS IN PRODUCTION & STARTS SHIPPING DECEMBER 1st
Our latest innovation is a hybrid design based on a vacuum form of our classic 7 model. It's hand-burnished, assembled, and detailed with a classic eyelet construction and leather support. This provides a classic yet highly practical horizontal mounting design that's sure to be a favorite of campers and outdoorsmen of all kinds.
Handles are constructed with our black Leatherwood resin. This versatile material looks cool, with its Stars and Stripes pattern, and is known for its low moisture absorption and performance in dry and humid conditions. It's complemented by our American D2 lock grip with a stonewash finish. We keep raising the bar with materials and construction and this made in USA piece will not disappoint!
- Brass lanyard hole and scale pins.
- Stonewash finish.
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Hybrid construction with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Modern eyelet design
- Horizontal mount
- 1" Molle Spacing
- Military-grade materials
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
You may also like
I love this knife. The American Flag design makes it even more special. The only thing I would change is the top the handle, where it meets the blade, should have been rounded or 45’d. The edges are a little sharp, especially for someone with large hands. Otherwise, I am extremely pleased and will recommend!
Patriot limited Addition
I won't be using this beauty , it is definitely a collectable keepsake! This knife is second to none. Thank you for a beautiful knife. John Spikes
Very good sevive and item Are exactly as described and the quality is amazing
Beautiful knife! I’m glad I was able to get one of the first 200 knives, would like to purchase a leather holster for it in case I want to wear it conventionally, the ballistic holster it first class also!
This is my 4th Knuckler and my 4th favorite knife. The holster is great and the positioning is perfect. I wish you could make a 5” kydex holster because I love to wear a smaller knife sometimes and the camp would be clutch with that knife!