We are proud to release Whiteknuckler x Lowbrow Customs Limited Edition knives officially. Carry this classy, American-made blade, and be prepared in style.
The fish scale pattern and Lowbrow 'lightning' logo on the handle pair perfectly with the brass liners and black oxide American D2 steel. This knife is a hand-crafted, small batch item and in limited supply.
Each knife comes tucked in the Convertible sheath, a unique 3-in-1 design by Whiteknuckler Brand that's perfect for long-haul truck drivers, hot rodders, and motorcyclists. It's a new take on the classic horizontal sheath that allows you to swap between traditional vertical, front horizontal, or cross pull options, all with one product for a true 3-in-1 design. Perfect for people that spend long hours in the seated position in or on a vehicle! Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
- Brass liners, lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Black Oxide finish.
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic premium leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
You may also like
Pride & Joy
It was a gift for my son as I previously purchased multiple items including knives at Christmas for him. His love for white knuckler started when he made a trade for a wallet. Well someone stole his White Knuckler knife and he was lost without it so I ordered the new knife above and he really loves it and all your products so far. He swears by your leather conditioner uses on the sheaths and also on his motorcycle gear.