Only 12 units available
Beautiful orange cerakote and hand finished padauk wood!
This unit comes tucked in a black Convertible sheath, a unique 3-in-1 design by Whiteknuckler Brand that's perfect for everyone from hunters to, long-haul truck drivers, hot rodders, and motorcyclists. It's a new take on the classic horizontal sheath that allows you to swap between traditional vertical, front horizontal, or cross pull options, all with one product for a true 3-in-1 design. Perfect for people that spend long hours in the seated position in or on a vehicle! The handle complements the beautiful premium rich American leather. Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
- Padauk wood scales
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Orange Creakote blade finish.
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
All of our American-made classics are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.