From time to time our team does limited and unique models just to mix it up and have fun in the shop. This is one of those! We have enough parts to build 5, so be the 1st to own one.
The scales of this limited edition, one-off model are made of Cumaru wood is complemented with rich red Cerakote. This exotic wood is known for its durability, interlocked grain, and rot resistance. Finished in tung oil this piece can last forever and be refresh with a little oiling unlike the poly finishes that wear out or chip. This centuries old oil technic is our go to for longevity and beauty.
We decided to further accent the wood with double thickness brass liners. I give the knife a little extra weight and excellent hand feel.
I come with a hand made leather sheath. Now including the scout (horizontal) carry adaptor for the Model 3 drop point knives! This option also allows cross-draw, but you can get creative with our traditional mounting system; there are probably a half dozen ways you could rig it up on your belt.
Most people who do scout carry, attach it to their belt in the small of their back or the front on the side position, slightly to the left at 6 o'clock or 11 o'clock. No matter how you do, the key is to ensure the handle points toward your dominant hand.
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Red Cerakote finish.
- Double thick brass liners
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
All of our products are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.