This model has the classic look of rugged charred bone but delivered in a stable composite by our resin Leatherwood which really pops. The feel of this model is really on-brand with our classic American designs. We like things that look like they could have come right out of the 1960s and have the quality to match. The Classic Osen delivers all of that and more with its utilitarian stonewash finish accented with the inlaid brass liners! We keep raising the bar with materials and construction and this made in the USA piece will not disappoint!
It comes tucked in the convertible sheath which is a unique 3-in-1 design by Whiteknuckler Brand that's perfect for long-haul truck drivers, hot rodders, and motorcyclists. It's a new take on the classic horizontal sheath that allows you to swap between traditional vertical, front horizontal, or cross pull options all with one product for a true 3-in-1 design. Perfect for people that spend long hours in the seated position in or on a vehicle! The beautiful premium rich American leather is complemented by the handle. Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Stonewash finish.
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
All of our American-made fixed blades are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
You may also like
Very nice. I have carried it now since I have gotten it. It needed a bit of sharpening, but I had previously purchased the sharpening kit and that brought it right up speed. The more I use it, the easier it is to pull and replace in the sheath.
These are great knifes and really nice leather work I’ve got three different ones and love all of them.
The quality of this knife is amazing. Razor sharp and absolutely beautiful craftsmanship
Great knife and sheath. The quality of this one is excellent
Classic Olsen Convertable lll
Great! Good service and prompt shipping.