If you like classic timeless black, the rich black resin handles on this model are the ticket for you!
The deep black handles compliment the stonewashed blade and rich leather sheath made with domestic hide, all built right here in the USA.
The Limited Edition Choppers Inc Blackout Convertible III is based on our timeless 7-inch lock grip design incorporating new features like brand-specific premium USA-made D2 steel that's produced in small batches, to our specifications and heat treat numbers for maximum hardness and durability. The signature brass liners give this piece a timeless look, that exudes the classic Americana vibe of our hotrod and horsepower-inspired line. Classic, traditional, and made in the USA.
It comes tucked in the Convertible sheath which is a unique 3-in-1 design by Whiteknuckler Brand that's perfect for long-haul truck drivers, hot rodders, and motorcyclists. It's a new take on the classic horizontal sheath that allows you to swap between traditional vertical, front horizontal, or cross pull options all with one product for a true 3-in-1 design. Perfect for people that spend long hours in the seated position in or on a vehicle! The beautiful premium rich American leather is designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Stonewashed finish.
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
All of our products are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
What people are saying about our products...