A classic 7" WK Convertible model and one of our premium belts. Both are built to last decades, not months like department store junk.
The optional box also can be turned into a pocket dump for your nightstand or dresser!
American-made with a lifetime replacement guarantee for breakage. Literally the last belt you will ever need to buy! Made from some of the highest quality, domestic leather available. The belt is constructed with heavy-duty bridle leather 1.5" wide X 3/16" thick, a heavy-duty nickel roller style buckle, and quality snaps to change the buckle out. This belt is thick and like any natural leather product it will need some time to break in. The shade will deepen, and it will become molded to your shape and be comfortable for many years to come! Made to last decades - no cardboard or junk leather! Made in the USA
This is a manly belt - it is robust and suitable for wearing belt knives, tool hangers, or gun holsters!
- Constructed with 9/24 snaps for easy changing of the belt buckle
- 1.5" wide x 3/16" thick
- 14 oz. full grain bridle leather
- Roller style buckle included
- Made in the USA
Our belts are sold by length, not waist size. We recommend buying the belt two inches UP from your jeans size.
7" Classic WK includes:
- Brass lanyard hole
- Brass scale pins
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt
- Each handle is unique, made of natural materials and engraved with the signature WK initials
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning
- 440C high carbon stainless steel
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale)
- Finger hole lockdown grip
All of our products produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA