The 7" Convertible II is a unique 3-in-1 design by Whiteknuckler Brand that's perfect for long-haul truck drivers, hot rodders, and motorcyclists. It's a new take on the classic horizontal sheath that allows you to swap between traditional vertical, front horizontal, or cross pull options all with one product for a true 3-in-1 design. Perfect for people that spend long hours in the seated position in or on a vehicle!
The beautiful premium rich American leather is complemented by a natural handle. Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
These new models are twice as thick as previous versions and include the following features:
- Brass lanyard hole
- Brass scale pins
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning
- 440C high carbon stainless steel
- Each handle is unique, made of natural horn and engraved with the signature WK initials
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale)
- Finger hole lockdown grip
All of our products produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA