The classic Blackout speaks to a classic and timeless American design. These models are like the little black dress; they just work anywhere.
A natural handle complements the beautiful premium rich American leather. Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
Most people who do scout carry a fixed blade knife, attach it to their belt in the small of their back or the front on the side position, slightly to the left at 6 o'clock or 11 o'clock. No matter how you do, the key is to ensure the handle points toward your dominant hand.
* For left-handed use, the snaps face up
* Popular with truckers and equipment operators, this position is out of the way when you sit, and you can easily access it as if you were standing.
* Scout / Horizontal is a firearm friendly carry position
* Belt in photos for reference only, not included with purchase
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Black Oxide finish.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
All of our American-made fixed blades are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
You may also like
Awsome very sharp knife cuts about anything great to have when camping or walking around
Great quality love the black blades. Detail in the one knifes handle is awesome very happy with the purchase. I have purchased other products from this company and have always been top quality products. Keep up the great work guys.