What's the PAC in "CAMP-PAC" mean?
Packable - Adventure - Culinary of course!
This one is not to big and not too small at 7 inches tip to tail. It's just the right size for cooking by the fire or tackling most jobs on your outdoor adventures, while still being easy to pack or wear. We combine the best materials with our hybrid sheath providing a classic yet modern look with beautiful exotic woods or resin materials and American D2 Steel. As always, the Made in USA quality and lifetime warranty will not disappoint.
If you like the Blackout Model 3 but want a little textured flare, then the subtle crosshatch pattern on the Blackout handle of this model will do the trick. We like things that look like they could have come right out of the 1960s and have the quality to match. The Blackout Checkered delivers all of that and more with the stylish brass liners! We keep raising the bar with materials and construction and this made in the USA piece will not disappoint!
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Stonewash finish.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
Our new Patent Pending sheath offers the ability to mount left, right, or horizontal by simply removing screws and placing the loop in a different position. This latest innovation fits nicely with the fact that all our classic modest can mount horizontally, we new customers would want to see that option in this line also.
All of our American-made classics are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
What people are saying about our products...