At 10 ounces, you know this American-made beast is in your hand!
A brass handle complements the beautiful premium rich American leather. Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
Most people who do scout carry a fixed blade knife, attach it to their belt in the small of their back or the front on the side position, slightly to the left at 6 o'clock or 11 o'clock. No matter how you do, the key is to ensure the handle points toward your dominant hand.
* For left-handed use, the snaps face up
* Popular with truckers and equipment operators, this position is out of the way when you sit, and you can easily access it as if you were standing.
* Scout / Horizontal is a firearm friendly carry position
* Belt in photos for reference only, not included with purchase
- Solid Brass C360 handle.
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Black Oxide finish.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
All of our American-made fixed blades are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
You may also like
I am very pleased with the overall design of the knife. It is of good weight, very sturdy, sharp and easy to use and carry. It is also very attractive and has gotten a number of compliments. Improvements could be made to the sheath as the handle does catch on things around the barn from time to time leading me to believe it could use a strap higher up to keep the handle closer to the body.
I’m a lefty so bummed me out that you didn’t have left-handed.
I grabbed this knife on one of your sales. I know you didn’t have the lefty option.I got it anyways.
Great quality knife
Very nice carry piece and very rugged. The handles do add some weight.
Happy with my knife it really looks great very heavy handle feels solid and looks great!