V8 Sweepstakes Terms, Conditions, AMOE
Terms, Conditions & AMOE
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (21) years old. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ARIZONA,
FLORIDA, NEW YORK, RHODE ISLAND, AND THE UNITED STATES
TERRITORIES (“Sweepstakes” or “Giveaway”). Employees of Whiteknuckler Brand (“Sponsor”) or its affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on any potential Winner (as defined below) and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person based on such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such potential Winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 17:01am ET on December 29, 2023 and ends at 11:59pm ET on July 3, 2023 (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There is no limit on the number of entries per person during the Entry Period, regardless of method of entry. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirement
Without a Purchase: No purchase is required to participate. To enter without making a purchase please fill the entry form below. An entrant may
not use an agency or any automated system to enter, and Sponsor reserves the
right to disqualify any entries received through those methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
4. Random Drawing: On or about July 4, 2023, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner (“Winner”) in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period during a live-stream on Whiteknuckler Brand Instagram and Facebook. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Sponsor anticipates that the potential Winner will be contacted either by phone, or e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail, between July 4th – July 30, 2023 (subject to change). The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Winner within ten (10) business days of the drawing.
5. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a Winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) business days of the date of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the potential Winner within five (5) business days of the initial attempt, if the potential Winner fails to return the all requested forms fully-executed by the specified date, or if the potential Winner fails to comply with any of these rules, his/her place as a potential Winner will be forfeited at Sponsor’s discretion, and if time permits, an alternate potential Winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential Winners may be contacted.
6. Prize: One (1) Winner will receive a Professionally Guided Ohio Turkey Hunt. The Winner must arrange to claim the Prize within one (1) year from the drawing date or the Prize will be forfeited. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with the Prize or the acceptance and/or use of any element of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize are the Winner’s responsibility.The Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize:
Prize Includes: 1 Chevy, Ford or Mopar Crate Enigine
The engine value will not exceed $4999 and any prize in the Giveaway shall be solely determined by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. The Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize, or portion
thereof, with a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Giveaway, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release the Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective owners, managers, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Websites; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; printing, typographical, human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, or any combination thereof. Entries are considered only upon receipt. Online order submission and posting is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. By entering, all participants and/or entrants agree to release the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her receipt or use of any element of the Prize awarded in this Sweepstakes including any injury or harm resulting from or any travel or activity related thereto. Any and all warranties and guarantees with respect to any Prize element are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Ohio.
ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ALL PARTICIPANTS AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
9. Privacy and Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes your consent to Sponsor’s use of your name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
10. Disputes and Governing Law: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction
other than Ohio.
11. Winners: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, prepaid-stamped envelope to “Whiteknuckler Brand Sweepstakes” at 2648 North Pearl st. Columbus, OH 43202. Requests must be received by August 15, 2023.
12. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Whiteknuckler Brand at 2648 North Pearl St. Columbus, OH 43202, https://www.whuteknucklerbrand.com/.
Alternate means of entry is available through the link below below from December 29th to July 3rd 2023. No purchase is required to participate. To enter without making a purchase please fill the entry form below. An entrant may not use an agency or any automated system to enter, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through those methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
All required must be fields filled and entry is void without completion for the form. Maximum one entry per-household.