We are proud to officially release the Whiteknuckler x Mama Tried Motorcycle Show knife. Carry this classy, American-made blade and be prepared, in style.
The Mama Tried Motorcycle Show logo on the handle pair perfectly with the brass liners and black cerakote American D2 steel. This knife is a hand-crafted, small-batch item.
- Brass liners, lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Black Cerakote finish.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic premium leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
You may also like
Great blade very sharp. Mama Tried handle is dope asf for the outlaw fans. Didn’t even know the sheath can be worn vertical or horizontal, nice surprise. Great size for edc, I love fixed blades but look like a poser mountain man with a giant Bowie knife on my belt. If you like dope knives made by Americans in America pick up this guy you’ll be very happy.
Feels great in your hand. Truly a beautiful knife.
Sits nice on the belt . My boyfriend wasn’t a fan on the side sheath tho for this version