The feel of this model is really on-brand with our classic American designs. We like things that look like they could have come right out of the 1960s and have the quality to match. The Sano Manila delivers all of that and more with its utilitarian mirror-polished accented with the inlaid brass liners! We keep raising the bar with materials and construction and this made in the USA piece will not disappoint!
Most people who do scout carry, attach it to their belt in the small of their back or the front on the side position, slightly to the left at 6 o'clock or 11 o'clock. No matter how you do, the key is to ensure the handle points toward your dominant hand.
* For left-handed use, the snaps face up
* Popular with truckers and equipment operators, this position is out of the way when you sit, and you can easily access it as if you were standing.
* Scout / Horizontal is a firearm friendly carry position
* Belt in photos for reference only, not included with purchase
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Mirror Polished finish.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
All of our American-made classics are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
You may also like
Love the quality & sheath concept!
Overall, very good work and quality! Enjoy how it “rides and hugs” the body on the belt & waist; a fantastic concept! The only “area of concern” would be a possible QA issue with the snap being slightly loose which could potentially separate, the two pieces, thus allowing the snap assembly to fall apart and not having a secure method to keep the knife in the sheath. (Either pieces not compressed firmly together enough or a quality issue from snap supplier.) All is working fine and by no means putting down the overall quality of the product. Keep up the good work!