The classic scrollwork pattern in Natural Leatherwood speaks to a classic and timeless American design that evokes all that we care about in design and attention to detail. These models get special attention in our shop.
A natural handle complements the beautiful premium rich American leather. Designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
Most people who do scout carry, attach it to their belt in the small of their back or the front on the side position, slightly to the left at 6 o'clock or 11 o'clock. No matter how you do, the key is to ensure the handle points toward your dominant hand.
* For left-handed use, the snaps face up
* Popular with truckers and equipment operators, this position is out of the way when you sit, and you can easily access it as if you were standing.
* Scout / Horizontal is a firearm friendly carry position
* Belt in photos for reference only, not included with purchase
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
All of our American-made classics are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
You may also like
Extremely pleased with my purchase, I carry it daily. It is the perfect size and razor sharp.The knife is flawless with a good sheath
It’s a great quality knife. The steel is also good steel. I highly recommended buying a knife from them.
Best knife i have ever owned.
Super model of knives.
It’s tough, sharp, and beautiful. I carry it every day for work as a landscaper and it’s used in multiple ways. I’ve even used it to cut meats and sandwiches at lunch. This is my third knife and each one is a classic!
Leatherwood model 3
Great craftsmanship. Holds an edge. Great for many applications.