The feel of this model is really on-brand with our classic American designs. We like things that look like they could have come right out of the 1960s and have the quality to match. The Sano Manila delivers all of that and more with its utilitarian stonewashed finish accented with the inlaid brass liners! We keep raising the bar with materials and construction and this made in the USA piece will not disappoint!
This combo includes an American-made belt with a lifetime replacement guarantee for breakage. Literally the last belt you will ever need to buy! Made from some of the highest quality, domestic leather available. The belt is constructed with heavy-duty bridle leather 1.5" wide X 3/16" thick, a heavy-duty nickel roller style buckle, and quality snaps to change the buckle out. This belt is thick and like any natural leather product, it will need some time to break in. The shade will deepen, and it will become molded to your shape and be comfortable for many years to come! Made to last decades, made in the USA.
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Stonewashed finish.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
All of our American-made classics are produced with environmentally conscious practices and made in the USA.
What people are saying about our products...